JULY 11th Build Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MDRAPTR

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup! Got mine as well! Original e-mail stated July 4th week but then got bumped a week. Super excited to finally have the window sticker!
Great feeling isn’t it… I started buying all my accessories this week.

epicraptor

Reaction score
@Tonyg410 you are far more optimistic than I am! I'm going to hold off ordering anything until it's built. Seeing how long some have sat waiting for transportation leaves me holding back on ordering things. Still need to decide if I'm going with the same bed cover I have on my Gen 2 or going to try a different brand.

OP
OP
MDRAPTR

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Tonyg410 you are far more optimistic than I am! I'm going to hold off ordering anything until it's built. Seeing how long some have sat waiting for transportation leaves me holding back on ordering things. Still need to decide if I'm going with the same bed cover I have on my Gen 2 or going to try a different brand.
Well my dealership is where my Fiancés dad is finance mgr & I’ve been talking with Ford Performance & they haven’t lied to me yet. Back in Early 2022 they worked on some processes & have things better equipped for gettin the trucks done in timely manner…hense the no more ordering 22MY & I’ve only ordered small stuff antenna, seat rele etc…I’ll order rims tires when it’s built.

epicraptor

Reaction score
Well my dealership is where my Fiancés dad is finance mgr & I’ve been talking with Ford Performance & they haven’t lied to me yet. Back in Early 2022 they worked on some processes & have things better equipped for gettin the trucks done in timely manner…hense the no more ordering 22MY & I’ve only ordered small stuff antenna, seat rele etc…I’ll order rims tires when it’s built.
I’m going to take those items off my Gen2 as I kept the originals. Just need to order a bed rug and decide if I’m going with Pace Edwards (what I’ve had on my Gen2) or try something new with Retrax.

OP
OP
MDRAPTR

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m going to take those items off my Gen2 as I kept the originals. Just need to order a bed rug and decide if I’m going with Pace Edwards (what I’ve had on my Gen2) or try something new with Retrax.
I’m getting a MX4s

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford is having issues getting all parts, not just chips anymore. Plan on waiting a long time, with many delays. The latest is a shortage of window wiper motors. Might wait at least until Black Friday to take advantage of some deals so when you get your truck in March 2023 you saved a few bucks.