JULY 11th Build Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MDRAPTR

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always loved the metallic red and only ever seen one in person. Just not sure I could live with that color long term.
That’s y I got it to be slightly different & rare. It’s part of my company colors so it fits

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is awesome. My Window Sticker disappeared off the tracking site but they added the build date of 8/4 above the in production dot. I don't know if that's good or bad. :)

OP
OP
MDRAPTR

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is awesome. My Window Sticker disappeared off the tracking site but they added the build date of 8/4 above the in production dot. I don't know if that's good or bad.

yeah that’s good mine did same. Just got update Friday from my dealer… truck is here on east coast at rail yard waiting to be offloaded. So freakin pumped

lostcuaz

Reaction score
My buddies showed up but mines still MIA anyone else got word. I keep getting scared with the shipping lot break ins, I’d be halls sad to find out my VIN is on a list of stolen.