Jack Stands - safe way to jack the beast up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jacks have seals so you will eventually have to rebuild it. One difference is the quality jacks have rebuild kits readily available.

I have the harbor freight yellow Daytona jack and has worked fine in its limited use. They are made in the same factory in China as the Snap On Jacks. That doesn't mean it is a Snap on.

I do believe in the cry once theory and typically buy the best.
As the old saying goes " I am not rich enough to buy cheap stuff"

I also have to prioritize my purchases, I spent my money on Shocks, tires, tunes, etc and have no regrets. I really don't care what any of you buy or use for jacks and stands if your happy and can live with it that's all that matters.

Last edited:

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All these posts with ****** jack stands. :facepalm: Esco are the best by far, don’t fail, have a huge rubber pad and the biggest most sturdy feet of any stand ive ever seen.

1a6f5f13cb2ace0b09dc149fb89f1d77.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have been using these for a few years, first with the Viper and now the ZL1. They are absolutely awesome!

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These 12 ton jack stands from Northern Tool along with a 3 ton jack with pad extension work really well to get the truck high enough for tire rotations.

20201214_200419.jpg