Pro Eagle Bed Mounting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m
They are pretty easy to remove. I've had mine out more than once and I've replaced them more than once. You just have to make sure you have a Torx Plus 50 (TP50). It will make it a lot easier.
getting ready to install my pro eagle cradle. When doing these bed bolts, am I going to have to be under the truck as well when tightening the bolts back ?

peavey02

Reaction score
I’m

getting ready to install my pro eagle cradle. When doing these bed bolts, am I going to have to be under the truck as well when tightening the bolts back ?
Not at all. Just remove the bolts slowly and ensure you have the TP50. If you have a spray in bed liner use a razor blade and flat head screw driver to remove it from the top of the bolt. When you install the bolts just get them going with your fingers and then slowly tighten them down.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not at all. Just remove the bolts slowly and ensure you have the TP50. If you have a spray in bed liner use a razor blade and flat head screw driver to remove it from the top of the bolt. When you install the bolts just get them going with your fingers and then slowly tighten them down.
Awesome. Thanks for the heads up. I ordered some new bolts just in case since I was reading they are one time use bolts. Got my torx plus 50 on the way as well.

STHenry

Reaction score
I was thinking about buying the JDS single flat spare tire holder for my gen 2 what do you all think? Whats better out there? Would you recommend JDS?
I wanted to mount my spare tire up by the cab with the Pro Eagle jack up by the cab as well. Contacted JDS to make a mount for the forward drivers side of the truck. It is well constructed and I am hoping to get the spare tire and jack mount installed next week. Will post pictures once I get everything mounted.