Pro Eagle Bed Mounting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
This is how much I’d rather not drill into the bed or buy a whole bed rack system. @JDS….make these spacer blocks look pretty to improve your plate design. 3D print them to fit nicely with the grooves of the bed floor.

Good ol’ blocks of 2x4 for now.
Same issue I have. Poor design on JDS mount in my opinion.

Mcmanly

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use the JDM mount with the provided spacers and mounted up by the cab. It's been perfect.
Bought the torx 50 and new bolts and haven't looked back.

SEANRAPTOR

Reaction score
This is how much I’d rather not drill into the bed or buy a whole bed rack system. @JDS….make these spacer blocks look pretty to improve your plate design. 3D print them to fit nicely with the grooves of the bed floor.

Good ol’ blocks of 2x4 for now.
how did you mount this? Its hard for me to see? Did you use the bed support bed bolt?

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just looked up the mount and thats perfect but I dont think I can fit a spare flat in my bed if I do this right? s yours still under the truck bed?
Yes and I have one that when I go out somewhere sporty I strap down in the bed but off center just like the above post that @Spike Spiegel posted.

SEANRAPTOR

Reaction score
what if i put two D rings through the bed bolts running lengthwise and put the hack in between them and then strapped it down tightly with a ratchet strap? That should work right?

STHenry

Reaction score
what if i put two D rings through the bed bolts running lengthwise and put the hack in between them and then strapped it down tightly with a ratchet strap? That should work right?
I am not sure how well that strap is going to hold the jack down if the terrain gets sporty. I purchased the JDS customs mount for the front of the bed and it works well. If you don't like the movement you can always put some wood under the wheels as others have stated above.

Rem3Dy

Reaction score
I wanted to mount my spare tire up by the cab with the Pro Eagle jack up by the cab as well. Contacted JDS to make a mount for the forward drivers side of the truck. It is well constructed and I am hoping to get the spare tire and jack mount installed next week. Will post pictures once I get everything mounted.
Where are the pics?