Pro Eagle Bed Mounting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordraptorfun

Reaction score
Can anyone post pics of how they secure a Pro Eagle 2-ton Beast Jack in the the bed of their truck? I have this JDS mount but not a big fan of it since it's only mounted in 2 points and it rattles really badly while off-roading. I know JDS has a new design that mounts it in the bed towards the front of the truck, but that looks like it will rattle the same.

Looking to secure in the bed without drilling holes in the Aluminum bed. I don't want to have to buy a bed rack just to secure this thing.

And no....i'm not going to strap it to the Builtright Bedside Rack System. That Molle panel will not support the weight of this 60 lb jack.

Thanks in advance.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
KHC makes a mount using factory bolt hole locations.

I have a bypass rack with mine, so no help for you there.

NateMob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
KHC makes a mount using factory bolt hole locations.

I have a bypass rack with mine, so no help for you there.

This looks similar but beefier to the often broken JDS mounts. The only problem i see it that it only works for the small wheeled jacks. Most everyone is going to the big wheel versions now.

OP
OP
F

fordraptorfun

Reaction score
This is how much I’d rather not drill into the bed or buy a whole bed rack system. @JDS….make these spacer blocks look pretty to improve your plate design. 3D print them to fit nicely with the grooves of the bed floor.

Good ol’ blocks of 2x4 for now.

Attachments

• IMG_8348.MOV
    1.6 MB
  • IMG_8349.MOV
    1.3 MB