IT's OFFICAL NO RAPTOR XT just talked to my inside guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree with you on that one. When was the last time, if ever, have you seen a Raptor commercial?

i did see one..... but it was all in spanish... someone roughly translated it to an old man talking to his grand kids in the car about how the desert is rough and harsh and hard to pass, but thanks to roads its easier (paraphrasing LOTS in this). then the kids look out thier window and see a Raptor tearing up thru the desert, hte kids look at eachother and then their grandpa, shake their heads and roll their eyes.... i might have gotten some of this a lil wrong, but that was it in a nutshell from what i remember.

so have i seen any Raptor commercials in america? no... but i did see A commercial for a raptor lol

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i did see one..... but it was all in spanish... someone roughly translated it to an old man talking to his grand kids in the car about how the desert is rough and harsh and hard to pass, but thanks to roads its easier (paraphrasing LOTS in this). then the kids look out thier window and see a Raptor tearing up thru the desert, hte kids look at eachother and then their grandpa, shake their heads and roll their eyes.... i might have gotten some of this a lil wrong, but that was it in a nutshell from what i remember.

so have i seen any Raptor commercials in america? no... but i did see A commercial for a raptor lol

This one?

LOBO RAPTOR EN JIMÉNEZ AUTOMOTRIZ - YouTube

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm, I like the wheels. The light bar not so much. Reminds me of the jacked up toyota I had with the KC light bar on top...in 1991. LOL

Matt

Wait, is that a Thule or Yakima removable bar with some 6's on it?

Matt