Is there a way to get the memory seats to move while driving?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Imagine you hit the button for your 4ft nothing spouse and your 350 pound 6-4 frame gets pushed up against the wheel and pedals. you don't want that at 60 mph.

I have just learned to throw in park at a light or stop sign to correct as needed.
For me, it's the damn mirrors, I will be washing the truck and they move, I get in and drive away, I'm too lazy to try and adjust them, I stop and hit the memory, sad, lol.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Imagine you hit the button for your 4ft nothing spouse and your 350 pound 6-4 frame gets pushed up against the wheel and pedals. you don't want that at 60 mph.

I have just learned to throw in park at a light or stop sign to correct as needed.
Christine!!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
My problem is that my wife drives a peasant car, with peasant technology, so she uses the standard iPhone response when she gets an unexpected result: Press again, press faster, press harder, press and hold, shake vigorously and curse.

That doesn’t work with Lucille.