Installed Bakflip MX4 - love this thing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SaltyRaptor

Reaction score
I know there was a thread recently about which bed cover is your favorite and I remember this one was excluded. However, I just installed the Bakflip MX4 yesterday and wow do I love this thing! I think all bed covers are overpriced, however I was able to talk the sales rep at Bakflip down to just over $700 shipped. Works perfectly and the fit is top notch. Very sleek and so far I am a fan.

Nice work on the discount. What did you say to get such deal?

bmarco

Reaction score
I ordered an MX4 from realteuck today. If you want one, CALL them ! Ask for the FRF price. The price I got today was better than I had seen anywhere in this thread after rebate. Again, no sales tax, no shipping.

wipit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can i get a quote for the bak mx 4 and a full bedrug for my 2017 raptor.

RaptorNewbie

Reaction score
Has anyone made any modifications to their BakFlip MX4? I want to add some sort of tie-down hook to the front side of the bed when the BakFlip is closed. Ideally I would love to have the factory holes in the stake bed at the top like they do down toward the tailgate but I don't think that's an option.