Installed Bakflip MX4 - love this thing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alan C

Reaction score
I am ready to buy one of these mx4 covers. Zack, I tried to reach you via private conversation. Anyone here want to sell me this one? Thanks.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I am ready to buy one of these mx4 covers. Zack, I tried to reach you via private conversation. Anyone here want to sell me this one? Thanks.

I am providing free shipping until tomorrow and heavily discounting the MX4 for FRF folks. Plently in stock ready to go. Send me a PM if you are still interested.

VFFTX

Reaction score
Hi all, I just purchased a 19 Raptor and had a local authorized dealer install an MX4 for me. Its great, but the tailgate sticks (when you push the button on the key for the "auto release"). You have to pull it manually to open. Its not really an issue but asked the dealer. The dealer said he could adjust it no problem, but when the seal is tight, it prevents leaks.. Thoughts on this?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi all, I just purchased a 19 Raptor and had a local authorized dealer install an MX4 for me. Its great, but the tailgate sticks (when you push the button on the key for the "auto release"). You have to pull it manually to open. Its not really an issue but asked the dealer. The dealer said he could adjust it no problem, but when the seal is tight, it prevents leaks.. Thoughts on this?

That sticking is most likely from the spray in bed liner if they don’t tape it off correctly. Are you sure it’s from cover?