Installed 37's on Gen3 35 Raptor - no issues.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

714raptor

Reaction score
Ordered Te37xt from Showstoppers USA. Should be here in a few months. Going to run 35x12.5r18. 37x13.5r18 look better, but would I rub? Not really wanting to do spacers/level kit. Thanks for the help!

Chuckaroo91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update:

- Installed the 37x12.50x17 on factory wheels.
- Executed a height calibration. Rises much better in my opinion, maybe it's a placebo in my brain.. no idea.
- Speedo is off 3mph at 75 mph, nothing major.

Here is where I'm confused. I contacted my dealer, asked them to calibrate my speedo. Their response was they have not been able to calibrate speedometers since the 2015 model.

I have forscan, so I plan to tackle it - if anyone has any advice on that, please drop a note, but I do intend to scour the forscan thread and google sheet but I'm always open for, "Oh do this instead".

Anyways, super happy with the 37's - can't tell anything wrong with power so far - might run with the cobb tune next...
Take a look at my post history. I have a few replies about what gets keyed in for 37's in forscan

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Ordered Te37xt from Showstoppers USA. Should be here in a few months. Going to run 35x12.5r18. 37x13.5r18 look better, but would I rub? Not really wanting to do spacers/level kit. Thanks for the help!
Pretty sure you will rub with 13.5 wides. You would probably be fine with 37's at 12.5 wide. Or obviously 35's are safe.

texasdr

Reaction score
I did the RPG 2.25 collar. Running BFG 37s with method 0 offset and no rubbing or trimming. Truck still sits .25 higher in the rear. Truck does feel more planted and definitely smoother with the 37s

After installing the RPG 2.25" collar there is still a slight rake? I've seen people say the RPG and FMI 1.5" levels their truck, but the pictures they post still show a slight rake and isn't level.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After installing the RPG 2.25" collar there is still a slight rake? I've seen people say the RPG and FMI 1.5" levels their truck, but the pictures they post still show a slight rake and isn't level.
2.25” is definitely nose high, if you don’t lift the rear. It now sits about 1/2” higher in the front.

If you do the 1.5” lift, it will sit about 1/2” lower in the front, which is about perfect as it will be level with a full tank of gas, with groceries, mountain bikes, accelerating, etc.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you do the 2.25 RPG, you need a 1" rear to level out

dfw186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 380456

37” KO2’s on my 35 package. So far ride actually seems a bit stiffer. Possibly a balancing issue in one of the back wheels as there’s a little vibration. Other than that, no issues. Love the look!
great look!! did you do 1.5 collar as well? and have you resolved the vibration issue? Thanks!

AustinRaptor512

Reaction score
great look!! did you do 1.5 collar as well? and have you resolved the vibration issue? Thanks!
Nope! On complete stock suspension. Vibration was definitely just a balancing issue, it rides smooth again. Would definitely recommend going to 37’s.