Installed 37's on Gen3 35 Raptor - no issues.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pnwobrigade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So like many, I had a 37 on order but ended up getting a 35. All you guys posting 37's have been drooling a bit. So I have a few questions (which likely have already been asked) but hoping for some updated feedback.

Did you notice a significant decrease MPG all things being equal?
How is the overall handling dynamics and steering response in comparison?
Do you notice low end acceleration or FWY speed RPM significantly different?
Anything about the on road drivability present drawbacks compared to 35s?

Seeing that Forscan can reset heights/mph, and there aren't really any mechanical differences short of bumpstops there doesn't seem much concern of adding the 37's. My biggest concern is now driving the 35s I find the responsiveness and steering feedback rather impressive overall and I'd hate to negatively impact that just for bigger tires which I've heard some report. I guess better put, has anybody noticed anything that made them possibly regret going to 37's over 35s long term?

Johnny@Hammerbuilt

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So like many, I had a 37 on order but ended up getting a 35. All you guys posting 37's have been drooling a bit. So I have a few questions (which likely have already been asked) but hoping for some updated feedback.

Did you notice a significant decrease MPG all things being equal?
How is the overall handling dynamics and steering response in comparison?
Do you notice low end acceleration or FWY speed RPM significantly different?
Anything about the on road drivability present drawbacks compared to 35s?

Seeing that Forscan can reset heights/mph, and there aren't really any mechanical differences short of bumpstops there doesn't seem much concern of adding the 37's. My biggest concern is now driving the 35s I find the responsiveness and steering feedback rather impressive overall and I'd hate to negatively impact that just for bigger tires which I've heard some report. I guess better put, has anybody noticed anything that made them possibly regret going to 37's over 35s long term?

12.8mpg on 37s. About the same as my gen 2 on 35s. My friend I got the truck from said he got 16-17 on 35s same driving.

No regrets on 37s. Theyre heavy but they ride so smooth. Minor rubbing at full suspension compression and wheel lock but im still chipping away.