Installed 37's on Gen3 35 Raptor - no issues.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great thread and info. I just picked up my 2022 Gen 3 and threw 37 KO2s on it last week. I also have a 2 inch level on the front. No rubbing whatsoever. Better ride quality with the 37s. I kept the 35 tire underneath for the spare for now until I go on long road trips. I haven’t beaten it up yet off roading but plan to eventually. Was curious if anyone had to replace the stock bump stops yet who added 37s to the 35 package or if there is anything else worth modifying or to keep in mind? Here are some pictures of the new setup on NV 305s. I’ll update more after a few off-road trips. Super happy with the 37s so far and just want to prevent any complications down the road.
Which lift did you go with?

Looks great by the way!

Last edited:

Stern_94

Reaction score
Here's my '22 on 37s with 1.5" perch collars. OEM KO2 tire with +6mm offset wheels.

20220806_122510-01.jpeg
20220806_122435-01.jpeg
20220806_122419-01.jpeg
I haven't had a chance to do any hard off roading yet, but so far no rubbing. Also did a 37" spare.

Curious how close people's spare is to the exhaust? I lifted the spare up and as far back as I could and got it pretty snug. Seems as if it's moved forward over time and sometimes touches the exhaust. Only took a quick peek today but seems close.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's my '22 on 37s with 1.5" perch collars. OEM KO2 tire with +6mm offset wheels.

View attachment 389539
View attachment 389540
View attachment 389541
I haven't had a chance to do any hard off roading yet, but so far no rubbing. Also did a 37" spare.

Curious how close people's spare is to the exhaust? I lifted the spare up and as far back as I could and got it pretty snug. Seems as if it's moved forward over time and sometimes touches the exhaust. Only took a quick peek today but seems close.
Can you take a pic more from the front and rear down the side, so you can get an exact idea of precisely how much poke there is?

Ryan C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@hyrepower I have the same width wheels at a +6 and the bulge of the tire is outside the fender flare, but the blocky tread bits are in line with the flare. I haven't run mine off road yet, but no spacers or springs in my future due to the consequences for downtravel. Will report on this once I get it offload. On my gen 2, I had 3/4 total lift and didn't want any more because of the impact on ride quality offload. Hopefully this set up works!!! LOL There was exactly 12" at full droop between top of the tire and then fender flare. I'm a bit worried about then full compression room, given the stated 14" of front travel for the 35 package. That said, there is room if the articulation comes upwards at an angle, as it theoretically should do. IMG_4098.JPG

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@hyrepower I have the same width wheels at a +6 and the bulge of the tire is outside the fender flare, but the blocky tread bits are in line with the flare. I haven't run mine off road yet, but no spacers or springs in my future due to the consequences for downtravel. Will report on this once I get it offload. On my gen 2, I had 3/4 total lift and didn't want any more because of the impact on ride quality offload. Hopefully this set up works!!! LOL There was exactly 12" at full droop between top of the tire and then fender flare. I'm a bit worried about then full compression room, given the stated 14" of front travel for the 35 package. That said, there is room if the articulation comes upwards at an angle, as it theoretically should do. View attachment 389561
Beautiful, but I want more of a straight shot from the back down the side, then I can tell exactly.