I finally got stuck off-roading...bad...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you have any better pictures of her?
Hahaha, nope! The blonde in the picture was with the rednecks. She was SMOKIN' hot!
Atta boy Swoop! Nice write up.
I can imagine the fun you had burying it!

You're gonna find though, it takes a lot longer to get the underside clean than the outside...
Yeah, I immediately went to an automatic car wash with an underbody blast. Gonna go back today, too! lol. Then a nice detail job over the weekend.
Hahahaa..Nice swoop.
I think my next mod might be a *****, seems like everyone's getting stuck lately and I don't want to be that guy.:waytogo:
Yeah, really. I wouldn't mind one, but with the aspect of me trading this one in and getting a 2012 Crew Cab, I'll hold off and see what happens.
Pulled out by a chevy...Burn. Great they came along though. The winch mod sounds like a good idea :waytogo:
Ha, I know! I remember reading on here once or twice that someone got pulled out by a Subaru and then another by a Chevy... But hey, it was fun!
''they took off in the same "yeehaw" style they came in on''

LMAO!

Great write up swoop.
Dude, they were total backwoods. All they needed was a dog in the bed!
Great write up!! :waytogo: With the weight of these monsters a winch is almost a must I guess if your gonna go it alone. This site sure can spend a lot of my money!! Lol
Yeah, tell me about it!
i'm gonna pretend i didn't see this and move along.
Shut it, Birdy!

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Told ya haha

Joe dirt great movie---

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's see some pics of your pretty Japanese lady friend, Swoop.

But please, for the love of everything holy, NOT the kinda pics you post of Japanese girls in the Supporting Member's Lounge.

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats always the problem with the BFG's. Once they fill with mud, they are slicks. they don't have a way to sling the mud out.

good pics though, its like I was there. Don't worry about getting stuck, it happens to everyone that gets in the mud at one point or another. Surrounded by trees, a winch would have pulled you out without a problem.

and it "felt like it weighed 6,000 lbs"?. It does weigh 6,000 pounds.. .lol

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Maybe 7,000 lbs by the time he was really stuck...

Yea Houston - these tires, even when aired down, do not clean out well enough to get our fat ass through the gooey shit.

One of my 78 Broncos had 16" wide 35" Super Swampers and it hit the scale at 5800lbs. That one worked great in the mud, as the extra width helped displace the weight and float/paddle through many obstacles. Aggressive lug is one thing, but width brings in a whole new factor into the equation of whether you are really stuck or not.
Hope to afford a set by July, but in the meantime, will have to pick a carefull route through the trails.

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
You're going to put swampers on ur rap???????

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
leroy_nicholas1.jpg