Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Oct. 26, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 25, 2021 * 29 posts * 710 views
Fat_Kid said: Hello all, quick question! How long did you have to wait before your truck had a VIN? I put a deposit down a little over a month ago, but no VIN yet. I'm assuming that this is ... Read more >>
October 25, 2021 * 19 posts * 611 views
gdflynn1 said: Just curious the thoughts. 1 truck is a '20 with NO color matching 1 truck is a '21 WITH color matching on the front/rear applique, bumpers and side flares. Thoughts? [image] Read more >>
October 25, 2021 * 18 posts * 668 views
savela said: Before I submit my order, 2 questions: Wondering how these will wear. I have a gen 2 and the seats are very resistant to scuffs/stains etc. Does that suede hold up well for anything ... Read more >>
October 25, 2021 * 19 posts * 474 views
onodelta said: Anyone have the part number for the front license plate bracket? local dealer cant find the correct one even with the vin number. The bracket itself looks similar to gen2 raptor ... Read more >>
October 26, 2021 * 15 posts * 447 views
MRV99 said: This may not be apples to apples but my 2015 lariat 3.5 fuel economy tanked around 50k miles. I did plugs, coils, tune... hell even helium in the tires:)p). That truck would only ... Read more >>
October 25, 2021 * 12 posts * 453 views
Kuma123 said: Just got email from a dealer saying there is no gray avilable for MY 22 Gen3 Raptors. Is this true? Wanted the leafoot, but now I am debating between black and white? Thoughts ... Read more >>
October 25, 2021 * 10 posts * 309 views
dvill323 said: Hello community! Just got the email that my order has been confirmed by Ford. This will be my first Raptor and needless to say I'm excited. Hopefully it's smooth sailing as I wait ... Read more >>
October 25, 2021 * 10 posts * 563 views
btizzle said: Again, it feels a lot tighter, and a little stiffer, but a lot more sporty. Granted, my gen2 suspension was starting to get pretty soft at 100k of hard miles. You can feel the ... Read more >>
October 25, 2021 * 11 posts * 292 views
MTF said: @heybearYup stock rear springs suck a s s. Worn out rear shocks is another thing to consider. I had to step out for a few hours so I'm a little late to fully respond. First, traction ... Read more >>
October 25, 2021 * 9 posts * 125 views
Xristian said: I bought a 2017 Raptor and after 4 months I got the Low Oil Pressure Warning. The dealer took more than a month to fix it. Couple days after I got my truck back, the same warning ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...