Color Matched Or Not Color Matched? (pics included)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been debating this myself. Part of me likes the contrast, but I also think they look good painted. I’ll probably leave mine factory finish.

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not for me. i love the contrast and think it makes the raptor a raptor. but hey, to each their own.
This. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I think color matching makes it look just like a regular f150 with a raptor grill. I personally love the contrast also, really sets the truck apart and you know it’s a raptor

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally, I am not a fan. I don't think it looks bad, just not for me. Makes me think of all the Fraptors I see on the road.

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious the thoughts.

1 truck is a '21 with NO color matching

1 truck is a '21 WITH color matching on the front/rear applique, bumpers and side flares.

Thoughts?

View attachment 326564

View attachment 326561
View attachment 326562
View attachment 326563
View attachment 326565
I asked the question a few days earlier….it makes it look cleaner but not a raptor …so???
Suggest you explore a (gloss black )wrap on the fenders and bumper trim.
It could be cheaper and wear better …and if you don’t like the result it or just want to return to stock, it’s not the end of the world.

Cheers