Color Matched Or Not Color Matched? (pics included)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19PANDA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks clean, if you aren't off road a lot and like your truck for driving I think it is a great look!

Floyd554

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I got a white one I was going to have it colored matched. I really like the contrast on all other colors tho. I got my dream Code Orange and couldn’t even imagine that being color matched.

TxNessie84

Reaction score
No sir. That '21 is a friend of mine. I just noticed the type in that mine is the '20 that is not color matched in those photos.

You know as well as I do @TxNessie84 , I am cursed and will never see my '21. :).
Haha…I should have known better. It just got my hopes up that maybe you got your truck because maybe mine wouldn’t be far behind.

Mine has now officially missed its third ETA today. I am curious to see what my new ETA will be once the tracker is working for me again. When I talked to Ford Performance today they seemed a little confused about why it hadn’t even shipped with an ETA ending today. My previous missed ETAs updated to a later date just before they hit. This one never changed.

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of those trucks is capable of competing on the stock class in the Baja 1000, the other is capable of competing in the Frape 1000. You decide which one you want to be...

:3638400157_e7de35b0

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want to wrap it pink with streamers hanging from your exterior mirrors then do it. If all you're going to do with the truck is drive it to the mall and Starbucks that's fine too. You don't need to be hauling lumber and manure on a daily basis to prove anything to others.

What you dont want to be is someone like this "One of those trucks is capable of competing on the stock class in the Baja 1000, the other is capable of competing in the Frape 1000. You decide which one you want to be.." ...because this guy from the "yay" area of California, aka the bay, will judge you. How ironic.