Help with OEM kicker Sub

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hush Car Audio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly why I search for Raptor stuff from supporting vendors first.

It's kind of hard to make up packages that are a cure since there are so many variables involved. For example, some people only want a little bass upgrade while others want monster bass. Some want to only use the space behind the rear seats while others can go under the seat. Budgets are a huge factor as well. There are simply way too many options for any vendor to come up with a package that "wouldn't be so much of a headache". The Sony system vs B&O systems are also not that easy to bypass for better sound. I'm fairly sure that if you were to present your requests to myself or The Car Stereo Company we would be able to custom build a package that will work within your requested parameters. If you'd like to PM me with your requests then I'll be happy to work with you to build a perfect system.

OP
OP
Turbogoat324

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I spoke with Kicker and they said I should be able to get it to work by programming it but I think the program you need is available from ford. It says you need to us IDS? They sent me the installation procedure

OP
OP
Turbogoat324

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to revive this thread, but I'm kind of leaning towards the ACM needing to be changed. The ACM/CD player thats in my truck now is GL3T-19c107- EC which I have trouble finding info on. Would anyone with a sync 3 w/Nav be willing to tell me the part number on their ACM/CD player that's behind the radio bezel?

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to revive this thread, but I'm kind of leaning towards the ACM needing to be changed. The ACM/CD player thats in my truck now is GL3T-19c107- EC which I have trouble finding info on. Would anyone with a sync 3 w/Nav be willing to tell me the part number on their ACM/CD player that's behind the radio bezel?

You most likely just need to make some Forscan changes in the ACM instead of having to replace it. Try to find a VIN of a 2017 with Sync3 and pull the as-built from the ACM (& APIM) and compare to yours. Then reference the spreadsheet to see what changes may be needed

OP
OP
Turbogoat324

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You most likely just need to make some Forscan changes in the ACM instead of having to replace it. Try to find a VIN of a 2017 with Sync3 and pull the as-built from the ACM (& APIM) and compare to yours. Then reference the spreadsheet to see what changes may be needed

That's a good idea! I'm going to try that. I have nothing to loose.