Replaced stock sub BO unleashed issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Getting a little salty in here.

Who are the other two supporting vendors? They are not readily apparent from reading the list.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
Or those other two vendors that have been on here and for way longer.
Yeah he could but the reason I thought he should reach out to SoundsGood is because he bought the "Soundsgoodstereo amp connector plug". Only makes sense, if they can't help with what they sold him then he could look up vendors here and just buy the Zen A2B.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Getting a little salty in here.

Who are the other two supporting vendors? They are not readily apparent from reading the list.
i used to be a vendor, but downgraded my status when i sold the shop and moved. i just do personal deals with people now days. if anyone asks me for work, i accept, but not as a shop anymore. i still fly a lot for tuning, but i dont promote anything anymore. if people want something they usually reach out to me now days. i still have connection to the shop i used to own, for anyone wanting stuff. its more of a hobby now i guess you could say. i mostly offer advice now days

rodcobra

Reaction score
Open the link below & do what that guy did. Like you, he just wanted a lil extra sum'en sum'em. Couple of links in there for subs and amp he used...none of which will break the bank.

Like @Shane361 said, add some descent speakers for a better sound. And descent doesn't necessarily mean expensive. Add this to integrate everything...

So you don't hang on to vehicles long but hell...enjoy it while you have it. Let's not forget you can return your truck to stock and install that gear into your next vehicle. As they say...buy once, cry once!
its me ...I'm that guy ...lol ......... I love the way it sounds now, way more bass than I thought I would have and makes trips so much nicer, and it was worth the price for sure.

OP
OP
C

Ckhris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I figured out the sound issue and it had nothing to do with half assing a sub in an almost 100K truck. Noticed the regular FM radio ( which I never listen to) was much louder than running songs through carplay… little research and found under settings, music you turn off sound check on iPhone… made a huge difference so I ran the setup again for keyloc… day and night difference and the sub sounds so much better now and I have my highs back again. Hope this helps someone having similar issues

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I figured out the sound issue and it had nothing to do with half assing a sub in an almost 100K truck. Noticed the regular FM radio ( which I never listen to) was much louder than running songs through carplay… little research and found under settings, music you turn off sound check on iPhone… made a huge difference so I ran the setup again for keyloc… day and night difference and the sub sounds so much better now and I have my highs back again. Hope this helps someone having similar issues
its not half assing ,the sounds good bypasses the factory sub drop off after volume 13,adds a sub and and amp ,and addresses factory rolloff,alot of these people r clueless . and yes i have 13000 system i did myself ,but u can do some cheaper alternatives to get better than stock results