Replaced stock sub BO unleashed issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bsing aside get you a Fox Acoustic enclosure for around $350, two 10" subs, mono amp for said subs. Check out Down 4 Sound for their amps, pretty cheap and pretty reliable. Subs will be around 500 rms so a 1500 or 2k would be ideal. Replace your fronts with some $350.00ish mids and high components and some 200.00 coaxials in the back. Some decent names, JL C3 or above, nothing lower but those are closer to $500. Others I like are Hertz and Focal. Save up the items till you have them all and install all at once. You will also need an interface...Zen makes the install a piece of cake. This is about the cheapest route you can go and will sound 100 times better than stock. If you can't do the install I would suggest learn or make friends with people who do and learn. You Tube is EVERYONE's best friend. I've paid WAY toooo much to have stereo installed when it wasn't that hard in the first place. This set-up won't cause you to get a seat lift and will keep you within your stock electrical and might still be heard 2 blocks away since that really aint far. If you ever want take the seat out for a real enclosure and install say some 15" Sundown Audio Zv6's on a Sundown Audio SALT-8 at .5 come talk to me ;)

Last edited:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Like I said… I dont hang on to vehicles long so yes… plus I dont need a system that you can hear 2 blocks away… just a little more bass…
Open the link below & do what that guy did. Like you, he just wanted a lil extra sum'en sum'em. Couple of links in there for subs and amp he used...none of which will break the bank.

Like @Shane361 said, add some descent speakers for a better sound. And descent doesn't necessarily mean expensive. Add this to integrate everything...

So you don't hang on to vehicles long but hell...enjoy it while you have it. Let's not forget you can return your truck to stock and install that gear into your next vehicle. As they say...buy once, cry once!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter