Help w/selecting correct radio equipment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rob in CA

Rob in CA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The LVJ kit includes the following extras:

* Programming for all common frequencies used for runs, and custom extra channels on request

* Extended wiring harness pre-cut to the correct length to reach the battery

You can also add options like headliner mount plate with or without built in switches, mic mount plate (socket and mount clip) that fits in the passenger side cubby.

I'm seeing Keith this evening I will remind him to check his email/pm's again.

Now the price difference makes more sense. If a mag mount could potentially get knocked off, I wonder if a lip or tab mount on one of my bed rails would work better. That's why I linked that lip mount in my first post.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think a lip mount would be fine. I've seen people run them.

Click here to donate $5 for a chance to win $500 worth of Rogue Racing goodies!

freedommotorsports.us

Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Another option is a stake pocket mount, just make sure you buy an antenna with a spring in it.

OP
OP
Rob in CA

Rob in CA

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Rob in CA, I do not have a PM from you in the forum, It looks like Wilson forgot the "K" in my name. my forum name is Kmandoske you can reach me at Keith mandoske on Face book, LVJmotorsport@gmail, or [email protected] I try to check the forum when I can but I cant get to it everyday. I'd love to be able to help you please let me know what I can do for you.

OP
OP
Rob in CA

Rob in CA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Rob in CA, I do not have a PM from you in the forum, It looks like Wilson forgot the "K" in my name. my forum name is Kmandoske you can reach me at Keith mandoske on Face book, LVJmotorsport@gmail, or [email protected] I try to check the forum when I can but I cant get to it everyday. I'd love to be able to help you please let me know what I can do for you.

Thanks for the response Keith. I'll be in contact with you soon via email most likely.