HELP!!! Should I cancel my order and get a 13' that's available right now?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So a funny thing happened while i was searching Google!!! I googled "plycon aut.... then plycon auto transportation came up...

I called and gave $195 deposit and balance of #300, C.O.D.

I received emails from them confirming my payment but the emails were they were from All Day Auto Transport!

Turns out they are brokers and do not operate their own trucks. Googled them and their reviews were less than stellar.

Needless to say I canceled and called the real Plycon and booked the shipment in an enclosed truck. Cost me a couple hundred dollars more but well worth it having peace of mind!

You still taking delivery on Friday?

OP
OP
mouldman1

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You still taking delivery on Friday?

no. dealer wanted orignal paperwork signed so they fed-ed'd it for delivery today, I'll send it back today and Plycon is aiming to pick it up on Saturday.

I'm being really patient...have to tell you that I'm not anxious at all. I TOTALLY realize that the fact that I am getting my raptor almost exactly how I ordered it (no graphics) is a gift! I'm getting it an EASY 6-8 weeks if not more sooner than I would have. So a day or two is not going to make a difference. Also I'm really glad I found a reliable transport company with a great reputation to get the truck. They already called the dealer and made arrangements.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no. dealer wanted orignal paperwork signed so they fed-ed'd it for delivery today, I'll send it back today and Plycon is aiming to pick it up on Saturday.

I'm being really patient...have to tell you that I'm not anxious at all. I TOTALLY realize that the fact that I am getting my raptor almost exactly how I ordered it (no graphics) is a gift! I'm getting it an EASY 6-8 weeks if not more sooner than I would have. So a day or two is not going to make a difference. Also I'm really glad I found a reliable transport company with a great reputation to get the truck. They already called the dealer and made arrangements.

Cool...I know you have it covered, but if you need me to swing by the dealer can check it out before they put it on the transport I will do, plus it gives me an excuse to hit Bass Pro right up the street...

Just shoot me a PM...

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fred is the MAN!!! He stopped by the dealership and checked out my Raptor for me!!!!

Your truck is awesome...the 2013 looks sick...the new headlights look awesome..not to mention the Nav and the new look... The metallic black looked great and really pops when the sun heights it...the back up sensors are cool as well..

I am seriously thinking of getting a 2013 and trading my 2011...

Fred

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
shit, looks like freds trying to steal your truck....... how much are we betting that he test drove it? hahaha

Busa

The 2013 is awesome...the black looks great...every option available is on that bad boy...

Test drove it... i brought it home to make sure it stays safe in the garage...JK

The Nav looks cool as well...

The new headlights look good in person...

I am amped up...you are going to love yours Busa...