HELP!!! Should I cancel my order and get a 13' that's available right now?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mouldman1

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I left at 2:30 this morning and I'm down here waiting for the dealer to pick me up and take me over to the dealership!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn, i guess you couldnt wait huh? 2:30am....... what dealer is going to pick you up at that hour? you are going to look like one of those homeless guys sleeping on a bench.....

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He got here at 8am...I came out of a meeting and saw his text...by the time I responded he has back on the road...

That truck looks sick in black...

I bet he is dogging that thing the whole way back...

OP
OP
mouldman1

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He got here at 8am...I came out of a meeting and saw his text...by the time I responded he has back on the road...

That truck looks sick in black...

I bet he is dogging that thing the whole way back...

What a DAY!!!! the ride down was pretty easy, I LOVE driving at night/early AM got the road all to myself. John picked me up promptly and he delivered the truck to me and I was on my way. Got an average of 14mpg on the way back. What a ride!!! i was grinning ear to ear all the way home!!! Loved watching the guys in the F150 FX4's while i was blowing right by them and seeing their jaws drop!!!! I'll post pics tomorrow!

2013whipple

Reaction score
Congrats!! I had a guy in a F150 sticking his hand out the window turning his fist at me like I was going to be able to ride a wheelie or something. Gotta love the Raptor love!!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a DAY!!!! the ride down was pretty easy, I LOVE driving at night/early AM got the road all to myself. John picked me up promptly and he delivered the truck to me and I was on my way. Got an average of 14mpg on the way back. What a ride!!! i was grinning ear to ear all the way home!!! Loved watching the guys in the F150 FX4's while i was blowing right by them and seeing their jaws drop!!!! I'll post pics tomorrow!
shut up.......

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He just can't part with the Minivan! Otherwise he would order one of the ones floating around at invoice...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free