HELP!!! Should I cancel my order and get a 13' that's available right now?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
mouldman1

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got my truck from them this past june. I had them drop it off and pick up my trade. I'm in NY too.

where in NY?

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

congrats dude........ *******......

HAHA!!! I know what you mean!!!! Funny thing is that I havent checked the "Where the **** is my 2013 build date, Mr. Blood?!?!?!?" thread since i decided to get this one yesterday!

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
where in NY?

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

HAHA!!! I know what you mean!!!! Funny thing is that I havent checked the "Where the **** is my 2013 build date, Mr. Blood?!?!?!?" thread since i decided to get this one yesterday!

Hey Busa - that is how we do it "East Coast" Style...
:pokeowned:

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
where in NY?

Mahopac, NY-Putnam county

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Who did you deal with?

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once I figured out I could call SVT, I thought it was a **** move to ask blood again......Dude's a saint for helping out, but the peoiple at SVT get paid for us asking stupid questions.