Hello From Mass!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmemont

Reaction score
Hey everyone! just joined up...looking to either purchase a 12 this weekend, or order a 13...decisions decision!
I've been a ford guy for a while....daily driver is an 06 f150 supercrew xlt. Which I'll be trading in. Other toys are a 68' mustang fastback i built, and currently sleeping ( for to long) in the garage is a 79 bronco on 35's.

the new raptor willbe for work and play. Custom foldable racks will be created so i can haul lumber if need be, and hide the racks when I don't

Looking forward to being the proud owner, and chatting with you guys here!

thanks!

Dan

Reaction score
Home of the winningest sports championships for ab
Hello MASSHOLE from with in MASS of course. Congrats...! :party28:

12ViciousRaptor
Location: Home of the winningest sports championships for about a decade
Luv my raptor
Hi y'all...! Just thought I'd chime in from MA. Just got her round May. Can't stop saying how much """ I FREAKING LUV THIS TRUCK...!!!!"""" I GRIN & :) everyday I step into the garage or as im driving it or as im getting looks from everwhere and everyone. Either love it or hate it. Im in love. All I can say is WOW...!!! Way to go FORD...!! Hats off to you for making an incredible vehicle to which I cannot stop saying how much I LOVE. (Still Grinning) :)

Last edited:

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome-3.gif