hello from chicago

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
drc2013

drc2013

Reaction score
Wow @CoronaRaptor Your truck looks dope. I've never seen that many photos of it. What type of lights are those?
all my lights are Zroads if you get the roof lights and have them installed or do it yourself do not follow the directions that Zroads says to use a cutting wheel to make a square opening on the inside structional cage of the roof i used a step drill bit went thru about 6 of them but it was well worth it no unsightly square cutout in the structure use the step drill bit to make a hole wide enough to get a thin wall socket in to tighten the nut down for the roof bracket. then your good to go just take your time lower the headliner down make sure you dont bend it that crease will never come out

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
all my lights are Zroads if you get the roof lights and have them installed or do it yourself do not follow the directions that Zroads says to use a cutting wheel to make a square opening on the inside structional cage of the roof i used a step drill bit went thru about 6 of them but it was well worth it no unsightly square cutout in the structure use the step drill bit to make a hole wide enough to get a thin wall socket in to tighten the nut down for the roof bracket. then your good to go just take your time lower the headliner down make sure you dont bend it that crease will never come out
To be fair, I’d still be worried about leaks.