Highlighted posts from Sunday, Oct. 31, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 30, 2021 * 11 posts * 338 views
MDJAK said: [image] The newest and most capable off road wheels and tires just announced. You know you want em. Read more >>
October 31, 2021 * 15 posts * 154 views
CoronaRaptor said: There are some in here, you don't have to have a Raptor to participate, but if you are looking for just information about f150's and not Raptors, you may not feel fulfilled. Read more >>
October 30, 2021 * 7 posts * 78 views
mccoy1132 said: Has anyone has the misfortune of breaking spark plugs when removing to replace with new? The passenger lower front plug broke and it is very hard to get to because of the shock ... Read more >>
October 30, 2021 * 11 posts * 186 views
John M said: Chick-filet and In-n-Out are like a DUI Check point :anitoof::anitoof: You can't get through there w/o rubbing off your Tire-shine or scratching your bead-lock beauty rings :bawl::bawl: Read more >>
October 30, 2021 * 6 posts * 365 views
Stojanowski said: Might be doing the same but giving my gen 3 to a dealer for a Yukon AT4... My wife is over trying to get the baby in and out of the Bronco we got Read more >>
October 30, 2021 * 5 posts * 170 views
Kojack19 said: I am thinking about trading my Gen 2 in for a Gen 3. Have a truck that I like accept no 37s. For those that have upgraded was it worth it? I may want to put 37s on at some point ... Read more >>
October 30, 2021 * 5 posts * 158 views
wowanothertruck said: What are you all running for cold psi? Door says 38 is recommended. I have the stock 35" BFG's. If you run higher or lower how did that impact ride quality and mileage? Read more >>
October 31, 2021 * 5 posts * 81 views
greatone99 said: finally my 4th oil change an finally no mess ,wtf was ford thinking with oil filter location ,and drain bolt to far back . Read more >>
October 30, 2021 * 5 posts * 216 views
ghost410 said: Those are awesome! Definite necessity for any engine bay work. Read more >>
October 31, 2021 * 7 posts * 187 views
katchup said: drilled it off tonight, kinda a pain in the ***. Prob easier and cleaner process to just take bumper off. Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...