Highlighted posts from Sunday, Oct. 10, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 09, 2021 * 20 posts * 582 views
devonbell said: I'm a sales person at a dealership and I have a 2022 Raptor that has just been placed for order. It's orange with the 37 package and a few other things, e-mail me a [email protected] ... Read more >>
October 09, 2021 * 9 posts * 325 views
Brownie said: Klaben Ford in Kent, OH took excellent care of me. Paid sticker price for the Raptor 37 and they were responsive, kind and helpful all the way through. If you want to buy from ... Read more >>
October 09, 2021 * 11 posts * 428 views
G-Train said: Well, it was bound to happen. Raptor order placed on 6/10 in the conceps system with a dealership with 10 allocations (2-37s, 8-35s). How does such an order not get pulled and ... Read more >>
October 10, 2021 * 13 posts * 116 views
Honeybadger_Zero said: Hello All, Well I've been posting here since June or so ever since I put in my order for a new 2021 Raptor. Now that it's here I supose time to post up here and introduce myself ... Read more >>
October 09, 2021 * 7 posts * 106 views
John M said: Ok, I'm not "That Stupid" The HMFIC would have my Azzz. The only place I get to take it Papa's Detail Shop. But seriously WTF why does it have, Trail, Deep Snow/Sand?? I get Sport, ... Read more >>
October 09, 2021 * 9 posts * 141 views
CoronaRaptor said: That's a personal preference, I like to keep my engine tuning stock unless my mods require a change for reliability. If the reset does work, you should be able to still use a scanning ... Read more >>
October 09, 2021 * 8 posts * 124 views
Harlley said: Hi everyone , I'm Harlley nice to meet you. I just received my 21 Raptor. The service manager never heard of Blue Cruise and corporate says I have it on my truck. Does it come ... Read more >>
October 09, 2021 * 10 posts * 166 views
bubblehead93 said: did you force the throttle relearn procedure? either by resetting keep alive memory or disconnecting battery for 30 minutes or so... i have a S&B intake as well and recall the ... Read more >>
October 09, 2021 * 4 posts * 156 views
Sand dunes said: Talking to one of the main guys associated with the Raptor about getting a little more power out of the Raptor. He is very receptive to my comments....allot of my comments came ... Read more >>
October 10, 2021 * 4 posts * 97 views
FiveOsvt said: I was looking on ebay at parts and came across this truck. Did it belong to any members? Hope whoever it did belong to is ok. Looks like they went for one wild ride. Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...