Highlighted posts from Sunday, Dec. 19, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
December 18, 2021 * 16 posts * 568 views
bcc said: Has anyone taken delivery of a new 37 lately? Order placed June 2021, built Nov 7 and placed chip hold. December 3 marked as "received" and no update since. Read more >>
December 18, 2021 * 8 posts * 240 views
RCorsa said: I think the used market is even stronger that it was a few months ago. I have a 2022 platinum on order that I was able to get 3% under invoice on. New truck gets here hopefully ... Read more >>
December 18, 2021 * 6 posts * 209 views
bradynes87 said: I'm ordering new wheels for 37". Do I order 4 wheels or 5 wheels (to replace the spare too)? I will be reselling the Ford factory wheels as well, so maybe someone will want the ... Read more >>
December 18, 2021 * 7 posts * 121 views
muffinman1604 said: So I was going to get a 2022 Raptor ordered - I had found a couple of dealers with allocations charging 5k markup. But I just found a dealer with some 2021s that are going to get ... Read more >>
December 18, 2021 * 5 posts * 105 views
rawhitney said: Bought my 2018 Raptor originally. Have had chronic problems with hard shifting and 'clunks' shifting out of 3-4th gear, when coasting and at highway speeds when quickly accelerating ... Read more >>
December 18, 2021 * 8 posts * 257 views
RaptorRapture said: I'm in the Hoschton area. The off-road park mentioned about is called Durhamtown. I believe one of the Raptor clubs does an event there sometimes, but outside of that, I think ... Read more >>
December 18, 2021 * 3 posts * 106 views
castorino88 said: [image] I went off roading with my 2019 raptor, after hitting a rock the part of the chassis that is holding the tire got slightly bent and shifted the bolt. The truck drives well ... Read more >>
December 18, 2021 * 3 posts * 65 views
Sam C said: Greetings All, My Gen. 1 with 107K has started slipping gears when idling at stop and first starting out after... All ok at steady speed.. Any ideas out there? Thanks, Sam C. Read more >>
December 18, 2021 * 3 posts * 52 views
nin9r said: Hi all. Been on the site for a month or so, finally getting my wits about me. Had a Gen 2 for the shortest of time, started having intermittent electrical issues the week I picked ... Read more >>
December 18, 2021 * 4 posts * 115 views
smurfslayer said: Night shots? curious to see how the illumination is. I've the XL80's up there and woe be to any squirrel or small furry critter in the light beam closer than 50m. Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...