Hello from Southern IN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaymare404

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Jason and I am now the proud owner of a 2017 raptor supercrew in Ingot Silver. I just purchased it used from a dealership that replaced all 4 tires with patagonia M/T's on the factory style beadlock capable wheels, and put all new brakes on it. It has the 802A package with the orange accent interior and looks amazing. It also has a Corsa exhaust as well as a ford spray in bedliner. I am looking to buy in the future a bed cover, probably a Bakflip Revolver X2, but I am going to have to wait as my credit card and bank account are currently on fire after purchasing the raptor. I have been looking for one for a while now and this one was only on the market for 3 days before I bought it. I am loving it so far and cant wait to take it out and see what she can handle.

I came from a 2007 Nissan Xterra that I have owned since 2007. My Xterra has taken me more places across the USA than most people will go in their lifetime. From 4 wheeling in Moab Utah to driving on the beach in the Outerbanks. It also has 198k miles so it has had a long life and it was time to move on. I hope my Raptor will last just as long if not longer.

I look forward to see what she will do offroad and maybe even meeting up with fellow members from around my area to just hang out.

I cant wait to modify it more and learn more about its capabilities and hopefully contribute to the forum.

I have attached some pictures of it below:

Thanks for everything and talk soon! IMG_20210827_223841_568.jpgIMG_20210827_223841_588.jpgPXL_20210827_184402539.jpgIMG_20210827_223841_488.jpg

OP
OP
Jaymare404

Jaymare404

Reaction score
Thanks K223. It is already a better set up truck in many ways as my Xterra was open front and rear diff and running on only 31" tires! But it taught me a lot about picking the correct line and wheel placement. So I can only expect my raptor to be that much better.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks K223. It is already a better set up truck in many ways as my Xterra was open front and rear diff and running on only 31" tires! But it taught me a lot about picking the correct line and wheel placement. So I can only expect my raptor to be that much better.
True that vehicle taught you how to be careful and made you work for it. The Raptor can eat up a lot of the ground the Xterra couldn’t, but every vehicle has its limits. Your gonna have fun! Good times!

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Really never realized ‘17s came with orange stitching. I know several things have changed over the years. Interesting.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF! You are in for good times.

Already started it right with an intro and pics so we know you aren't a closet Prius lover!

Hope that truck takes you more places than the X

If you come to the S. E. Let me know

Last edited:

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF! You are in for good times.

Already started it right with an intro and pics so we know you aren't a closet Prius lover!

Hope that truck takes you more places than the X

If you come to the S. E. Let me know
Southern charm!