Highlighted posts from Monday, Nov. 01, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 31, 2021 * 12 posts * 196 views
John M said: I'm sure these don't belong here, but I did take the Raptor to get to the boat. We took a small boat tour that picked us up from the cruise ship on our Alaskan Cruise. My one and ... Read more >>
October 31, 2021 * 7 posts * 431 views
50 Deep said: So, I'm not really in the market for one. Awaiting my Wildtack Bronco 4 door to be built late November. Although my recent Bronco experience was full of wind noise and some hard ... Read more >>
October 31, 2021 * 8 posts * 138 views
MRV99 said: Factory headlights are not tinted and I don't believe any auto has factory tinted headlights. That would have to be done aftermarket. You may be able to remove the tinted film. ... Read more >>
October 31, 2021 * 6 posts * 96 views
Bent Plywood said: Hello everyone! Bought my UK spec Raptor (2.0ltr Twin Turbo) back in July and I looked this site up because I noticed my rear axle offset 18mm or nearly 3/4 of an inch to you guys!, ... Read more >>
October 31, 2021 * 8 posts * 151 views
CoronaRaptor said: I would get that checked out, that could be anywhere, you need somebody under the vehicle, even if you put it on jack stands and slowly drive it enough to rotate the mass of driveline. ... Read more >>
October 31, 2021 * 9 posts * 74 views
John M said: We visited the last cove of the day. Ending a Full Day, 8hrs, of Raptoring around Town. Hopefully we can get together on his next trip into Vegas. [image] Read more >>
October 31, 2021 * 6 posts * 134 views
Black_Valkyrie said: So about 2 years back I replaced my failing 3rd brake light with a smoked unit from Anzo. Figured as they claim to by Socal based they would have some quality. Mistake. Light has ... Read more >>
October 31, 2021 * 6 posts * 219 views
smurfslayer said: I'll bet you hurt both your shoulders, patting yourself on the back ;-) That's a skill outside my wheelhouse, so job well done. Read more >>
October 31, 2021 * 8 posts * 457 views
Turning Blue said: Those look like Gen 1 Special Edition wheels from 2014. Read more >>
November 01, 2021 * 7 posts * 140 views
K223 said: Welcome! Membership has its privileges. Good looking and loaded Gen 1. Have fun with it. Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...