Scariest Trailer Parking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
5F8EE24A-E561-48B2-8DF1-CCB834E8713D.jpegAlmost Halloween so scary story time.

Took my pontoon to winter storage today. Underground cave, narrow passages and apparently guy thought I was a trailer backup wizard so he guides me to a spot I thought was impossible.

Now, I like a challenge as much as the next guy. I chickened out and went full Pro Backup Trailer Assist. Worked like a charm. My boats the gold one wedged between the cave wall, the support pillar and the yellow boat.

Challenge, top this one!!! Pretty proud of myself but assume someone’s got a better pic or story.

OP
OP
Sonicsunspot

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s pretty amazing. I am cool with most backups, this one I had to wrap around that pillar, there was a trailer also sitting there and another pillar to avoid. I let the truck take over and focused on not smashing the obstacles. Fly-by-wire and instruments.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Now, I like a challenge as much as the next guy. I chickened out and went full Pro Backup Trailer Assist. Worked like a charm. My boats the gold one wedged between the cave wall, the support pillar and the yellow boat.

I’ll bet you hurt both your shoulders, patting yourself on the back ;-)

That’s a skill outside my wheelhouse, so job well done.

Winchester30

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I tried setting mine up, but couldn’t get the sticker back far enough on the trailer because of the (rv) propane tanks.
Never seemed to calibrate for this trailer so never used it.

I like that storage spot though, (natural) climate controlled.

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that in Springfield MO? I used to deliver server backup tapes to a cave place weekly when I was in college. It was a huge facility. Trains and semis running in and out. Springfield Underground.

OP
OP
Sonicsunspot

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that in Springfield MO? I used to deliver server backup tapes to a cave place weekly when I was in college. It was a huge facility. Trains and semis running in and out. Springfield Underground.
Seems like there are caves all over MO. Springfield’s got plenty (natural and man made).

KC area is where I am. There are huge underground caves here where they mine out all the limestone (I think). I heard the Subtropolis is somewhere around 50 million sq ft underground. People store RVs, boats etc in them. Mine is $110 a month and only $30 a month for my trailer. So it’s cheap too.