Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Nov. 23, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 22, 2021 * 23 posts * 575 views
Michael89 said: Had a build date of 11/6 and its still at factory say 12/31 expected date. Anyone else in the same boat? Want to get back into a Raptor from the TRX so I'm patiently waiting! Read more >>
November 22, 2021 * 12 posts * 809 views
Kojack19 said: Interesting to see how few white and blue trucks are there vs Black-now Antimatter can also look black too but there is no question that Black/antimatter make up the lionshsare ... Read more >>
November 22, 2021 * 16 posts * 315 views
Chris Mies said: A guy ran a red light and smashed my Raptor today. I had to get it towed because the front wheel was rubbing. I was honestly thinking on the way to work how I finally got my Raptor ... Read more >>
November 22, 2021 * 8 posts * 98 views
Javier Hernandez said: Hi all, I got a "new to me" 2020 model last november, and I'm loving it so far. I've been reading your forums since then, but I haven't done much off-roading yet to be honest. ... Read more >>
November 23, 2021 * 6 posts * 324 views
CookieMonster11b said: The raptor is the first vehicle I've purchased that I can't really think of improving. Outside of some of the issues we've seen on this board, there are really not many after-market ... Read more >>
November 22, 2021 * 7 posts * 185 views
wjoutlaw said: A few weeks ago when I left class I had a piece of paper stuck under the windshield wiper of my Raptor. It's a Gen 1 SVT 2014 with the 6.2L V8. I initially thought some ******* ... Read more >>
November 23, 2021 * 11 posts * 103 views
John M said: Twin Point, deep within the Grand Canyon Parashant National Monument can be difficult to find but worth the effort, as are all of the Canyon Overlook Points. The days Adventure ... Read more >>
November 23, 2021 * 7 posts * 104 views
SVT_Slick said: Hi, New to the forum and have had my first Raptor since about April of this year. I'm loving it and wishing I would have gotten one sooner! I'm not new to trucks and do all of ... Read more >>
November 22, 2021 * 4 posts * 206 views
DAF said: Is it correct the ambient lights are only blue? Are they changeable aftermarket? Does anyone have any good pictures of the interior lit up at night? Not really a big deal if they're ... Read more >>
November 23, 2021 * 4 posts * 90 views
grleon65 said: Hi All, I've been lurking for a while now and figured I should finally say hello. Picked up my 2019 802a in 2020. Love it. I don't own a Prius, but have a 4 banger Subaru as my ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...