Highlighted posts from Monday, Nov. 15, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 14, 2021 * 22 posts * 558 views
LJGreen said: Hi All I forgot to somehow add the sunroof option, do you think it will significantly hurt resale value? Luckily I bought the truck at list. FYI THE CODE ORANGE IS AMAZING. THE ... Read more >>
November 14, 2021 * 22 posts * 632 views
jazroc56 said: I'm curious what people with more knowledge than I will have to say about this. I have a 2022 (no deposit, MSRP) raptor ordered through a local dealership with an allocation. I ... Read more >>
November 15, 2021 * 9 posts * 269 views
Jakenbake said: There were a couple times where I thought that gen 2 sounds different then I finally saw the that it was a gen 3. Good event, tracks were pretty good, weather was great. Edit: ... Read more >>
November 14, 2021 * 11 posts * 276 views
gdflynn1 said: Wow! Never thought the day would ever come. After an ~4 month wait from build date and 6 separate shipping delays, I was starting to mentally prepare for this truck never coming ... Read more >>
November 14, 2021 * 9 posts * 120 views
Rockhouse said: Two months ago my 2014 Ford Raptor with a 6R80 trans began having issues that pointed to a bad lead frame. I replaced the lead frame and all was well. Fast forward to a week ago. ... Read more >>
November 14, 2021 * 6 posts * 237 views
nin9r said: The end of June I ordered a '21 with my local dealer. While we were going through the steps, they told me it was going to be $10k over MSRP. I told them to cancel my order and ... Read more >>
November 14, 2021 * 3 posts * 119 views
paulny said: If I purchase the OBDLINK MX+ tool, can I use Forscan with my iPad to make changes? Or, is a Windows laptop and wired connector the only way? I'm a newbie and frankly don't even ... Read more >>
37s
November 15, 2021 * 3 posts * 61 views
Gmoney41 said: Anyone have info on running 37s with aftermarket wheels on a first gen ? I bought 37s but all the lifts and leveling kits say up to 35s I need help Read more >>
November 14, 2021 * 3 posts * 68 views
LeadFootLarry said: My 2020 with a tailgate step has been recently unlatching itself from its storage place. This predominantly occurs when I press the tailgate drop button on the FOB. The tailgate ... Read more >>
November 15, 2021 * 3 posts * 62 views
rockwellaerospace said: Hey everyone, I'm trying to find the part number for a wire harness that goes to a B&O subwoofer for a 2018 Ford Raptor. I bought the truck a couple months ago and the previous ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...