hello from chicago

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drc2013

Reaction score
hey everyone new to the forum proud owner of a gen 1 2013 suoercrew tuxedo black raptor got her back in july of 2021 for my birthday after looking for close to 4 yrs for the right one now that i got her done alot of work on her icon stage 4 suspension, complete skid plate assembly from RCI, rear diff skid plate from foust, decked out with ZROADS lights front and double set up on roof, GJ motorsports off road third brake light kit roush catback, method rims, perrelli off road 35's, rear hitch mount winch 9000lb, KHC bed tire rack carrier with mounts for floor jack and air bottle. just waiting on my stage 1 Whipple charger, Kooks 17/8 headers with green cats and traction bars. future item will be the Alcon BBK kit front n rear. going to my first event at silver lake dunes in michigan this weekend. looking forward to doing more and meeting all the other Raptor owners

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Gotta be a prius owner. Who buys a Raptor and thinks ’nah, nobody wants to see pictures.’ ? AMIRITE?

OP probably rocking something like this
RP-b3CxvztVe5289ft1x4SSruIgDTllpXZdv4oNuQ&usqp=CAU.jpg

;-)

Welcome to FRF though. All in good fun (but yeah, post pics of the Raptor already)