Hello all from Jacksonville, FL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robnfl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've decided to purchase a new Raptor, and have contacted several local dealers. So far they are all asking for a premium above MSRP, but I'm not gonna pay MSRP let alone $5k above it. Well, wish me luck!

Rob

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've decided to purchase a new Raptor, and have contacted several local dealers. So far they are all asking for a premium above MSRP, but I'm not gonna pay MSRP let alone $5k above it. Well, wish me luck!

Rob

Congrats on deciding to take the plunge, Rob! Be sure to update us on your search. If you'd like assistance tracking down your perfect truck, you can give our Marketing Program Headquarters a call at 1-800-334-4375 or send a tweet to our verified Twitter account: @FordService.

Crystal

mkelly984

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, I was born and raised in Jax. I would say go to Mike Shad but, even with my mom working there and my own financing they wouldn't make a deal. Good luck, hope you find one.