New Member Intro from FL!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Robb27

Robb27

Reaction score
Nice Raptor - I liked the Subaru too though!!
Thanks! They are so much fun especially on tracks! Now looking forward to jumping over to this side of the realm and learning what these trucks are all about :)

Krlos

Reaction score
Nice RAPTOR, also the Subaru and the BMW, nice low center of gravity autos❗

I’ll be showing my 2013 ROUSH OFF ROAD RAPTOR at the monthly REEVES MOTORSPORTS GATHERING on OCT 2nd, from 7am to 8:15am, then will go up north 9:45am for a little bit of Sand and few jumps at RAPTOR RUN promoted by PorterW1111. If you want to tag along feel free to PM me or just show up.

Last edited:

Nolo0125

Reaction score
View attachment 212676

Hey FRF!

First time Raptor owner and actually first-time truck owner as well. I live in Tampa FL and picked up a ’19 CPO base model screw last Sunday and I love it more and more each day I spend behind the wheel. I am a car guy coming from past BMW M models and Subaru STI’s that I could track but also daily drive, so this is a new enthusiast world for me that I have always been curious about. I love to attend local cars n coffee events with my original M3, but do not see too many rigs that attend but some do. My older brother who lives in Dallas went from cars to overlanding several years ago, and told me it’s a change for the better so we will see! I joined my local Florida Raptor Fb club to check out upcoming events and look forward to learning what these trucks were built for. I like to approach mods with learning from the base and then finding out what is needed to make it better, so a few trail runs should help along with a day at the FIRM in Starke is what I plan to do this year as I have read that was a good time. So far I can tell it acts like my past Subaru’s with the OEM tune being uneventful and not linear at all with the transmission, so like the Subaru world, Cobb will help with that and a TCM will be involved too. Anyways I learned a lot form this forum pre-purchase about 2 months ago, so I hope to contribute pics and experience whenever possible. I also can’t wait to learn the capability of these rigs in their element! Here is a non-Prius pic for proof :p

Previous Subie & current M3:
View attachment 212677

View attachment 212678
Hey fellow Floridian… bought my used 19 about a month ago and haven’t done any off roading yet but did just install the Cobb CAI and tune w TCM. Drove it a couple of weeks before the tune and now I noticed the sound is a little different and gained a few hp but the biggest changes are the delete start stop issue and the transmission does shift better. Mine came with 20” fuel beadlocks and probably a little tougher on the ride but they do look good.Nothing but smiles.
Enjoy your ride!