Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just placed my order for a 2021>2022 Raptor w/ Antimatter Blue, 801a, 37 package.

What are the chances of me getting it before 2022 :D
I think 2021 production runs through November 15. So, you would have to be one of the first 2022s produced to have it before the end of the year.

Reaction score
so $9,500 over MSRP? ;)
“Waiting for an opportunity will have you waiting a long time. Creating the opportunity will get you what you want. As I understand, I hope to hear back form you soon so we can get this submitted while we have allocations.”

Dealer with 10k price tag sent me this when I told him I found a dealer for MSRP

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
“Waiting for an opportunity will have you waiting a long time. Creating the opportunity will get you what you want. As I understand, I hope to hear back form you soon so we can get this submitted while we have allocations.”

Dealer with 10k price tag sent me this when I told him I found a dealer for MSRP
Sounds like he pulled that out of an off brand fortune cookie from that ****** Chinese restaurant every small town has, but you go anyway because you're sick of the decent pizza place you usually go to every weekend.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score

The appropriate response would be, you will hear back from me again when you are less than MSRP.

the alternate Frank N from Jersey would say, go fork someone else out of 10k.

Reaction score
The appropriate response would be, you will hear back from me again when you are less than MSRP.

the alternate Frank N from Jersey would say, go fork someone else out of 10k.
Lol. I should've but hindsight is 2020. Quick question, was my order accepted by Ford if I get an order number from my dealer?

jmundy41

Reaction score
I placed an order with a dealer about a week/week and a half ago. He said I was his 2nd and last allocation. He took a picture of my license and my email address down. Today I received a "preview order" from [email protected] and it shows my order but shows "stock 80" and bottom right hand corner it says "this order has not been submitted to the order bank". Am I screwed? I assume that this means my order truly hasn't been placed yet. I am going to call Ford performance tomorrow to check on it but I am preparing myself for bad news. The salesman told me "I will definitely get it" but I just have a bad feeling. Anyone else went through a similar process or have a solution?