Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully, the 2 remaining 9 Aug build week (bw) guys and 16 Aug bw fellas receive build dates this coming Fridays! 2 weeks prior, correct?

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully, the 2 remaining 9 Aug build week (bw) guys and 16 Aug bw fellas receive build dates this coming Fridays! 2 weeks prior, correct?
They should have had them by now. We had ours originally 2 weeks ago for aug 9 build week I had a aug 12 build day.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe this is it only color affected and not on Raptors.
It’s not a raptor color yes. But you run out of one color you can run out of others. They did mention previously having to wait extra 3mo for smoked quartz. Or current. I can’t remember either way. One potential gear in cog that’s an issue for scheduling.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man i will happily provide some custom paint for them to spray it! How cool would that be if Ford allowed Paint to Sample like we are able to do with our Porsche's!!!
It was always interesting to see some of the custom paint colors when a new car would be delivered to the dealership where they did the paint to sample. Most were cool or nice retro but every now and then a color came in to the shop and you just had to scratch your head and ask who da fuq would order this.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was always interesting to see some of the custom paint colors when a new car would be delivered to the dealership where they did the paint to sample. Most were cool or nice retro but every now and then a color came in to the shop and you just had to scratch your head and ask who da fuq would order this.
The nasty baby poop green color on the mustang, or the nasty brown interior on them to

JCO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, 9/27 means a possible Oct build in my opinion. Probably means MY22.
I got bumped with a 8/7 build day originally and a VIN. Seems like it would be strange for them to have to “de-issue” the VIN and bump it to 22. But I have no idea how things like that work so I guess I’ll just say I hope you’re wrong lol.