Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

laxmike32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol how is it not true when it directly happen to me.
Sounds like your dealer never submitted the order. I'm not saying your experience didn't happen, I'm sure it did, you lived it. What I am saying is that you can be unscheduled clean without the dealer having an allocation as that directly happened to me.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like your dealer never submitted the order. I'm not saying your experience didn't happen, I'm sure it did, you lived it. What I am saying is that you can be unscheduled clean without the dealer having an allocation as that directly happened to me.
I will never know what really happen with the first order. I don’t trust any dealer at this point 100 percent. I understand your point but don’t completely agree. If any dealer could just go ahead and submit builds I don’t think the numbers would be so low on the spreadsheet. Only time will tell if everyone that was told had an allocation will get the allocation.

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is not true. I had a 37" tire truck on order from a local dealer. Called Ford Performance and it was unscheduled clean. Then a week later got a call from the dealership saying they had to cancel the order because they didn't have an allocation. Luckily I found 2 other dealers that did have allocations.
This! Its why I brought it up.

Same thing happened to me and why my order now didn't happen until 19July. I originally had an order placed with a dealer that had no idea about the allocations (neither did I at the time) and FP even said they saw the order in processing.

However, after I learned about the allocations I approached the original dealer about it and they acted like I was speaking Greek. They called their Ford rep and all was explained to them. Long story short, my order was canceled and I wound up going with a dealer right down the road that had a last allocation in the area according to the local Ford Rep. They actually were going to not claim the MY21 allocation and push it to a MY22 build until I asked for it and they obliged.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Living vicariously through you scheduled boys. I got nothing but order processing in my horizon. Order placed on 10 Jun. 37” VB fully loaded.
Unscheduled or build week of 9/27 is the same thing. Either of us could get our truck first.