Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
From my contact that work on the assembly line at Dearborn. They our having a hard time getting chips and other parts for these trucks the last 2 days they could not even get a full shift done do to supply shortage. The spray in beadliner is done by a 3rd party contact. He said for every 8 f150 they build 2 raptor also throw in a few tremor here and there. He said it Essentially it less then 10 raptor a hour. If there only doing 1 shift a day (usually they do 3) that the issue

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
From my contact that work on the assembly line at Dearborn. They our having a hard time getting chips and other parts for these trucks the last 2 days they could not even get a full shift done do to supply shortage. The spray in beadliner is done by a 3rd party contact. He said for every 8 f150 they build 2 raptor also throw in a few tremor here and there. He said it Essentially it less then 10 raptor a hour. If there only doing 1 shift a day (usually they do 3) that the issue
Correct on 3rd party, it is done onsite. It is not sent off site.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
I also have a hard time believing they would delay 3 months For spray in bed liner. That puts us in 2022 models, and I don’t see that happening for those of use with build weeks. Maybe for new orders.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score

Battery749

Reaction score
It still seems weird a decent majority of us were pushed to 9/27... even if the shortages were the cause, why all that week? Unless they're just using that date as a placeholder and will shuffle us down the road.

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The chip shortage explanation for the Raptor delays would be consistent with the explanation for the non-Raptor F150 delays (assuming Ford didn’t set chips aside specifically for Raptor). Over at another forum, someone posted a letter from Ford offering a $100 Amazon gift card to F150 buyers and explaining that “Covid-19 supply base challenges combined with the global semiconductor chip shortage are impacting our ability to keep up with demand.”

Reaction score
The chip shortage explanation for the Raptor delays would be consistent with the explanation for the non-Raptor F150 delays (assuming Ford didn’t set chips aside specifically for Raptor). Over at another forum, someone posted a letter from Ford offering a $100 Amazon gift card to F150 buyers and explaining that “Covid-19 supply base challenges combined with the global semiconductor chip shortage are impacting our ability to keep up with demand.”
So I ask him about the large amount they received that was a news article a few weeks back. He said those where used up on the stock pile of f series truck sitting in parking lot