Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tbutkus

Reaction score
Ordered the 17th and called FP just now and still not scheduled… getting concerned lol.

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I just spoke with them, even mentioned "I know you've got a 1000 of these calls but..." his response was "we've only got 870" :p
Looks like our trucks are getting built the same week!
Mine as well. Although, I had an original build week of July 12, but after calling today they said it had been moved to August 2. Oh well...

Last edited:

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the only way to see if your build date has changed to call those guys? I hate to keep bothering them.
Yes, calling is the only way to see an updated build week.

I would not worry about bothering these guys. They are always a pleasure to deal with. Ford knows you are about to drop over $75K. They pay these guys to make you feel great about that decision with amazing customer service. The Ford Performance team is top notch.

JCO

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Build week was 7/26. Got build date today 7/29
Congrats!

Looks like people are actually starting to get build dates vs just the week, so that's good news. Some progress is better than no progress...