Have a VIN and Scheduled July 19th!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a prediction as to whether my third estimated delivery date will stick? Currently 9/20 and hasn't moved.......yet. No other info available anywhere including FP. Every time the date changed in past it updated on the Ford tracking site on friday's. Maybe I just stay away from that page and try some different psychological game to see if it does in fact stick? LOL

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Move forward and back 3 times...was 10/10 last week, 10/3 this week. But was originally 9/13. All good, shows up when it shows up.
Moving forward must have been euphoric! I wouldn't have minded a move forward before one of my move backs. Would soften the wait a bit. haha Maybe someone is just behind the page messing with us....

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got mine on Wednesday - it came 4 days prior to the estimated delivery date. I was also pushed back to 9/27 at one point so who the hell knows. The tracker is definitely not as accurate as it should be for such an expensive purchase lol