Guesses on what this will sell for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha I saw your comments on the BAT listing! I love watching BAT. So many vehicles I can’t afford! Sucks not being able to work a job right now with high school taking up all my time.
Just hang in there and work hard and you will get the vehicle you want ! I actually bought my '63 Corvette when I was in High School in '73 for $1200,which seemed like a $million$ when only making $35 a week...LOL...but I STILL have it and sits right next to my Raptor.
Been trying to buy a newer Corvette on BAT,and have not seen a good deal in over a year I've been on it...but like you...its fun to drool over what we cant afford..!
Good Luck....!

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly never really understood bidding anytime before the last day. You’re just driving up the price for yourself.
SO TRUE..!!!
Bought my Shelby at auction on Ebay....everyone bidding like crazy,and it ends Reserve not meet.....relisted 2-3 weeks later,and didnt bid till last 1 minute...with my GF and her friend yelling...DO IT.....so I hit the final bid,and low and behold,the seller had lowered the reserve and it was mine...almost fell off the chair..!! Then was worried I screwed up,something must be wrong with it.....NOT.....it arrived on transport,seller was fantastic...had it detailed before shipping and looked and ran like it just came off showroom floor....it was 2 1/2 years old at time.
So there are Unicorns out there...but takes many months to find one....had been looking for over a year before I got my baby..!!

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$57,500...RNM..! I guessed $65K...looks like the closest....What Do I Win...????
Did have to place a bid....and WISH.....but would of gladly parked it next to mine if I won.Who doesnt want a "spare" Raptor!
;)