Guesses on what this will sell for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL...guess I'm not only one watching this on BAT since its the Twin to my Shelby..!! Looks like his is #3 and mine is #14..maybe at Shelby at same time...
I hope it goes for $100K,then I can list mine for $99K.:pepper:
NOT..:Nonono:..never gonna sell....best truck ever..!! But my guess is $65K

OP
OP
jdm_sixtwo

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Haha I saw your comments on the BAT listing! I love watching BAT. So many vehicles I can’t afford! Sucks not being able to work a job right now with high school taking up all my time.
LOL...guess I'm not only one watching this on BAT since it’s the Twin to my Shelby..!! Looks like his is #3 and mine is #14..maybe at Shelby at same time...
I hope it goes for $100K,then I can list mine for $99K.:pepper:
NOT..:Nonono:..never gonna sell....best truck ever..!! But my guess is $65K

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At the risk of hurting someone's feelings....
I think those graphics are cartoonish.. I understand lifetime Shelby fans, and I get it, but once the Shelby logo got slapped on little 4banger front drive econoboxes like the Dodge Omni GLH it lost the cool factor. An original Shelby AC Cobra or Mustang could make you see Jesus if you screwed up or weren't paying attention. A GEN 1 Raptor with a supercharger is already an E-ticket ride that WILL SCARE YOU, and when new it was the baddest truck on the planet.
That said, I'm guessing the BaT bidding gets to right under $100K, then in the last hour it goes to around...... $110-115K.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230926-134932_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230926-134932_Samsung Internet.jpg
    381.1 KB · Views: 12
  • OIP.jpeg
    OIP.jpeg
    35.5 KB · Views: 12

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
At the risk of hurting someone's feelings....
I think those graphics are cartoonish.. I understand lifetime Shelby fans, and I get it, but once the Shelby logo got slapped on little 4banger front drive econoboxes like the Dodge Omni GLH it lost the cool factor. An original Shelby AC Cobra or Mustang could make you see Jesus if you screwed up or weren't paying attention. A GEN 1 Raptor with a supercharger is already an E-ticket ride that WILL SCARE YOU, and when new it was the baddest truck on the planet.
That said, I'm guessing the BaT bidding gets to right under $100K, then in the last hour it goes to around...... $110-115K.
Blue and red wtf were they thinking