Market value for used 2023 R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did hear this?
the gm of brandon ford in fl. they are one of the top volume dealers in the us so I personally think the info in very credible. demand is high and supply is low so if ford really dislikes the greedy dealer adm’s they will build more.Also with the lightning / ev market slowing to a halt the raptor/ice models have to be money makers for ford and the greedy a$$ dealer network..imo

Last edited:

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sold mine today to a local dealer. 1000 miles. CO. Window tint, PPF, spray in bedliner and wheel wells.
Ask for Dusty....straight shooter. Not sure what he'll ask for it. Might be a few days before its listed. This was a June build after the engine issues and the underbody was spotless (rust free).
Placed order for 2024-just a retail order, no allocation yet. Back to the OG white color that I had in 2019.
How much did they give you for it?

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was picking up my new 2023 Urus S yesterday from my detail/pod shop and told the owner who is a big ford guy about my 2024 R order. He said “thank god you didn’t get a 2023”. He said he’s had to do massive cleanup on 3 2023 r this year for local dealers that felt they need an external prep (his shop does all the Range Rover preps for the dealers as well). He said the trucks he saw had “massive signs of weather damage” and evidence of “severe neglect” sitting Outside for months. Basically I would never buy a pre may 2023 truck. I suspect a lot of lemons in the pre may trucks but of course lemon laws don’t apply to second buyers as far as most states I know. Buyer beware

RaptorUtah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a 2023 with 12k miles for $120k. Seems pretty reasonable. Carbonized grey with the sunroof and tailgate step. I bet you could break even on that in 4 months from now.