Greetings from Los Angeles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Greetings from Los Angeles Y’all!

New Raptor owner here, coming from a modded 2015 Ram 2500 Cummins megacab.

Purchased this 2019 SCREW 802A in October.

Took her in with:

- 4,500 miles
- Rigid fog lights and 30” bar in the grill
- front Alcon brakes
- ceramic coating
- tonneau cover

This first pic was taken in Baja during the Baja 1000, somewhere around race mile 140. Peep the trophy truck on the right.

DA255486-8033-40FD-8A50-E247DCD495D7.jpeg

This next pic was taken a few days ago in San Bernardino

85A2E91A-CFA9-4268-9662-31AEFF71367A.jpeg

Looking to upgrade suspension (SVC or Camburg) and get a new set of wheels in the coming months.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Socal_GroceryRunner
Reaction score
Welcome! Speaking of San Bernardino there are some nice trails up in Big Bear that you should check out if you haven't done so already.

Oh definitely! We spent the weekend in Big Bear a few weeks ago. On our way back home, we took the Fawnskin to Apple valley 3n14 forest road.

The trail towards Pioneer town and Holcomb Valley are on the bucket list.

Last edited:

adam0311

Reaction score
Not sure where in LA you are, but Rowher Flats OHV is up near Santa Clarita and is pretty fun. A few high speed sections, but mostly crawling. You’ll be surprised how well these trucks crawl.

OP
OP
Socal_GroceryRunner
Reaction score
Not sure where in LA you are, but Rowher Flats OHV is up near Santa Clarita and is pretty fun. A few high speed sections, but mostly crawling. You’ll be surprised how well these trucks crawl.

I’m in the East Hollywood area. I’ve been there before with my old Ram. Played around some of the crawling area.
I’ll probably swing by sometime with the Raptor. I’d definitely like to check out some of those high speed sections.