Greetings from Jax, FL -- 2022 Gen 3 Raptor Agate Black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What 1 thing did Peyton Manning NEVER accomplish at Tennessee?
I was just giving a gator fan a hard time because its the first time in years that we can do so. Not entirely sure why you brought Peyton Manning into the conversation about this years game, but I will say that Peyton has two achievements that a gator QB has never had to my recollection.

Gator85

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was just giving a gator fan a hard time because its the first time in years that we can do so. Not entirely sure why you brought Peyton Manning into the conversation about this years game, but I will say that Peyton has two achievements that a gator QB has never had to my recollection.
I'm not sure either. Since Tee Martin was the best quarterback they ever had. Just giving a hard time back. I'm done hijacking this guy's thread.

OP
OP
904raptor

904raptor

Reaction score
Welcome to the Club! Might be under water by now? The hurricane was a monster. Hopefully those won’t be insurance pictures you took there as flooding has devastated your state yesterday.
Today is our day in NE FL to experience it. Not nearly as bad as SW FL — the videos coming out of Ft. Myers and the surrounding areas from yesterday are just horrific.

The wind is in the mid-30s here right now with occasional gusts in the high-40s. Pretty decent rain, and storm surge along the beaches and in the St. Johns river will probably be around 4ft, which is nothing to sneeze at for the folks with property there.

The Raptor is sleeping peacefully in the garage. As much as I want to take her out, I’m holding myself back. It’s all fun and games until your new truck takes a branch or piece of debris to the windshield or moonroof!

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and beautiful truck. I am on the north side by the airport and if you have FB search Florida Raptor Runs for some fun off-road. They try and go once a month to Ocala National Forest or Citrus above Tampa.

DBC9D844-9ADC-408A-8C5E-E34174374CA9.png