Greetings from Jax, FL -- 2022 Gen 3 Raptor Agate Black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dnpbakon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gorgeous truck man! Pretty sure I’ve seen you driving around jax! Are you on gold wheels now?

I just picked up an antimatter blue third hen we should meet up one day and get ‘em dirty haha

Dnpbakon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whatsup man. Know why local spots to get the trucks off-road in Jacksonville?

If not, I have Friday off. Want to drive down to Pipeline road in Ocala and have some fun and take photos?

MrHomeGuy

Reaction score
Congrats. My Raptor is in ice up north and all the Raptor accessories are sitting in JAX - including the iKamper Roof top tent. Waiting to see when they post Raptor Assault School dates in Utah. Also interested in seeing more info on local trails.

OP
OP
904raptor

904raptor

Reaction score
Congrats. My Raptor is in ice up north and all the Raptor accessories are sitting in JAX - including the iKamper Roof top tent. Waiting to see when they post Raptor Assault School dates in Utah. Also interested in seeing more info on local trails.
I went to Raptor Assault last month and had a GREAT time! The instructors are cool, and it was nice meeting fellow Raptor owners. The only bad part is when you’re done and back on a plane to Florida, you can’t help but think how much cooler it would be to live out West with a Raptor haha. We have our beaches and forest trails, sure, but man driving the Raptor Assault trucks in the mountains was so dang cool.

OP
OP
904raptor

904raptor

Reaction score
Whatsup man. Know why local spots to get the trucks off-road in Jacksonville?

If not, I have Friday off. Want to drive down to Pipeline road in Ocala and have some fun and take photos?
Hey! Apologies for the delayed response. I haven’t had too many opportunities yet to take the truck off road, but I have Ocala and some other spots on my list. There’s a good Florida Raptor Owners Facebook group that schedules meets and whatnot. If you haven’t joined it yet, look it up and get plugged in there!

racebannon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I've been stalking the forums for the last few months while awaiting delivery, and I'm thrilled to say she arrived at Coggin Ford in Jacksonville yesterday! Other than some scuffs on the bottom of the steering wheel trim which Ford has documented and will replace, the truck looks to be in great shape from the factory.

2022 Agate Black w/ the following options:
801A Package
Moonroof & Tailgate Package
Pro Power Onboard
Spray-In Bedliner

I haven't had a ton of time to play yet, but I'm already in love with the truck! Ride quality is great, and that trombone exhaust is just aggressive enough without being annoying (and the exhaust's quiet mode totally takes noise out of the equation). I'm coming to the Raptor community from a Tesla Model 3 Performance, so it's obviously a much different driving experience haha. The only other off-road vehicle I've had in the past was a 2017 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, and I'm excited to see what this Raptor can do. On the practical side (lol), I've already made a trip to the neighborhood dumpster with a bed full of cardboard boxes and other assorted items that couldn't fit in the Tesla. So the way I see it, purchasing the Raptor has already proven itself a useful decision!

Anyway -- I'll be hunkered down for the next couple days as Hurricane Ian passes through Florida (my thoughts go out to my friends in SW Florida who are about to get clobbered). But next week, the fun really begins. On Monday I'll be getting a full ceramic window tint, and on Tuesday or Wednesday I'll be throwing on 17" Venomrex VR601 wheels in Baja bronze (shoutout to Nick at Apollo Optics for getting me squared away with those). The only thing I've done so far is a quick stubby antenna swap.

Without further adieu, here are some pics I got earlier this morning of the truck in stock form:

View attachment 373565
View attachment 373566
View attachment 373567
View attachment 373568
View attachment 373569
Congrats and welcome. Agate black fam! Any plans for PPF?