Graphics removal, anyone do this yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had no trouble with the goo, but I did wipe off rather quickly.
Yeah I have used Regular countless times with no issues. But I used it and cleaned it quick as well. But I have seen other people on forums talk about it after sitting and the pictures were not good.

charlesp461

Reaction score
If you go to Home Depot in the cleaner isle they have a pure citrus oil air freshener in an aerosol can, it works as one of the best air freshener I have ever used and is safe for everything.

New R3P7ER

Reaction score
So just got notified by my dealer that my trucks finally here but it has a graphics package, which wasn’t in the build. (Good job Ford… at least all my door panels are the same)

Anyway, I wanna remove them ASAP. Anyone do this recently on a new truck? How much of a pain is it and any pointers would be great.

I know there’s tons of videos of people removing graphics from their trucks, but they’re all of truck where the graphics have been on the truck for quite some time… hoping they come off easy being they haven’t been very long
I’m also from Jersey, Morris county. I ordered my 22 Atlas blue 2 weeks ago. Just curious which dealer did you get yours? And did you pay over sticker?
It took me some pulling strings with friends and family to finally place my order 3k over. I had another dealer tell me they’d accept my offer of sticker but without a mark up they would put me on a waiting list and not give me from their allocation!? WTF is that!
And others around wanted 10-25k over!

Good luck, Sick truck!

If lead foot was available for ‘22 I would have ordered that.

Reaction score
Pulled mine off the weekend after I got my truck. Came off easily with little to no residue left behind while using the wife’s hair dryer leading as I pulled the graphics off. Easy 15 minute job.

OP
OP
MookeyB37

MookeyB37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m also from Jersey, Morris county. I ordered my 22 Atlas blue 2 weeks ago. Just curious which dealer did you get yours? And did you pay over sticker?
It took me some pulling strings with friends and family to finally place my order 3k over. I had another dealer tell me they’d accept my offer of sticker but without a mark up they would put me on a waiting list and not give me from their allocation!? WTF is that!
And others around wanted 10-25k over!

Good luck, Sick truck!

If lead foot was available for ‘22 I would have ordered that.
PM’d you

Bane SINISTER

Reaction score
I took the graphics off my 2020 Raptor. I documented the steps in a video. Mine had been on for two years and they came off just fine, so you will be alright as long as you’re careful.

Armando D

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So just got notified by my dealer that my trucks finally here but it has a graphics package, which wasn’t in the build. (Good job Ford… at least all my door panels are the same)

Anyway, I wanna remove them ASAP. Anyone do this recently on a new truck? How much of a pain is it and any pointers would be great.

I know there’s tons of videos of people removing graphics from their trucks, but they’re all of truck where the graphics have been on the truck for quite some time… hoping they come off easy being they haven’t been very long
I would just bring it to a local Detailer you trust that glue can be a problem to remove and you have a beautiful truck let them assume the liability…